Saturday 19 February 2011

London Fashion Week: Caroline Charles AW11

Apologies for the delay in posting, I have been non-stop since London Fashion Week began yesterday and have only just had time to upload my photos! Although I wasn't particularly impressed by Caroline Charles, I do really love these imagess from backstage...

The collection was a little bit too Marks and Spencer's for my liking although that's not to say the clothes were bad; they were just miles apart from my own personal taste.

I'll be updating my Twitter as much as possible over the next couple of days so you can stay in the loop too! 


Many thanks to Vitamin Water who have allowed this post and every post to follow. 

Photos all taken by me, do not use/copy without permission!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shoot em' up