Wednesday 2 February 2011

DIY: Leopard Print Nails

I'm obsessed with anything leopard print; I even have a leopard print duvet. Whilst I draw the line at leopard print hair, I'm never going to say no to a cheeky set of feline inspired nails...

These, ladies and gents, were done by yours truly. Not bad for a first attempt, don't you think? The colours were from Model's Own pastel collection whilst the lines were done using a Wah Nails pen and surprisingly, it wasn't as difficult as I thought. 

If you've gotten creative with nail varnish recently I'd love to see what you came up with! Maybe you could suggest something for me to try next time?

photo by me, do not use/copy without permission!

7 comments:

  1. those look so sick!
    good job girlie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! they turned out amazing :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are amazing! I always have such trouble when doing leopard print nails, they never come out good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. argh super cool, I used to paint flowers and stuff on my nails all the time when I was younger. I might have to try it again soon!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe you did those yourself, wonderful.

    stcymargaret.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. super duper cool!!!!!!!!!! :D
    love ur blog! u have a new follower! :)


    Veronica
    blameboogie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Shoot em' up