Monday 1 February 2010

We love Freja and Baptiste...

'We Love Hair' by Schwarzkopf was released late last year to celebrate the 111th year of the brand. I've just come across some amazing photos of Freja Beha Erichsen and everyone's favourite toy-boy Baptiste Giabiconi, that are featured in the book.

I accidently stumbled on these beauties whilst trying to find scans of the Freja ed in March's UK Vogue because I absolutely love it. She looks amazing naked let alone in Versace and McQueen so it's something of a godsend; she even makes the reptile print McQueen 'armadillos' look hot.

Until I can find (or can be bothered to do it myself) some decent scans, I'm sure the genious of Karl Lagerfeld will suffice.


Not really sure on Baptiste's eyebrows but I'll take his hot bod any day, get your copy here!

3 comments:

  1. looovve these shots! Freja is amazing, but oh my god - how freakin' skinny is she?! lol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great blog - thanks for stopping by and your nice comment (-:

    ReplyDelete

Shoot em' up