Tuesday 23 February 2010

LFW Ashish

Just when I thought I'd be sick if I saw another sequin, Ashish has made them cool again for AW10/11. Matte black sequins joined at the hip with knitwear whilst kaftan-rug patterns were sequined with copper, turquoise, ruby and white hues.

Bobbled cable knit jumper's were layered over sparkling dresses and teamed with a humble woollen jacket and hat. My favourite elements were definately the washed-out hair (as seen at Nasir earlier this week) and the juxtaopistion of traditionally glamourous materials with utility wear. I'm pretty glad that colour hasn't become a thing of the past during winter times; although I'm usually adverse to anything bright, this collection is something I'd love to wear this fall.

Girls Aloud's Nicola Roberts in the front row

Tomorrow is my final day of backstage coverage with Vitamin Water, sad times all round. I'll post about the Issa show tomorrow and all the exciting (and hunky) menswear shows - I hope you've all enjoyed looking at the photos as much as I have had taking them!

All photo's taken by me, do not copy/use without permission!

2 comments:

  1. hey girl, sorry for the late response. life is feeling just a little too unorganized and crazy, ha. omg her hair is amazing ! hmm .. i almost want to dye my hair now, ha

    xx lue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those knits are so cute! The socks and the little bear. Really cool.

    ReplyDelete

Shoot em' up