Sunday 7 February 2010

Skye High

Sunday afternoon - dinner is in the oven and I'm imagining the excitement that will soon surround Somerset House. I worked, for the first time, at London Fashion Week last season and it was just incredible. I'd attempted, although very unsuccessfully (think stairs + 5 inch platforms = me on my ass, cringe!), to worm my way into a couple of shows the previous seasons but alas! I had no luck.

It's really exciting to be working there again; the shows, the street style and my favourite part, the models. I love seeing what they wear between shows and, if they look half as cool as Skye Stracke does here, then we're in for a treat!

She's got such a natural pouty mouth and looks gorgeous being both fierce on the runway and on the street. I'm hoping she'll be in London and will bring those to-die-for leopard Laboutin's.

With Taryn Davidson after a casting in NY

Chanel Haute-Couture 2010

I'm also really intrigued to see what the Gaga wears to her shows of choice. Whose street style are you looking forward to seeing throughout the various Fashion Weeks?

photos from thefashionspot.com

3 comments:

  1. I TAGGED YOU!
    more informations on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog! you can buy those tights at asos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want that exact purse - its going to cost me a leg and a half though :( guh. you're not the first person thats asked me about the shredded tee - maybe i should do a follow up post on how to shred it. thanks for the idea !

    ps. i would love for you to enter my giveaway :)

    http://thefwordonline.blogspot.com/2010/02/thomas-paul-tote-giveaway_07.html

    xx lue

    ReplyDelete

Shoot em' up