Thursday 11 February 2010

Pearl Necklace?

Excuse the horribly crude title but that's the first thing that sprung to mind when I saw this photo of Lady Gaga this morning.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for the Gaga and think she's a fashion beast BUT (and there's always a but) I can't help thinking she looks like a glamorous white-washed sea-anemone. I love the jacket and hat (pearly bubbles included), I love the hot-pink lipstick and mega heels - it's just the whole pearly face/body/legs thing I can't get to grip with. If she'd left it to the face I would have fallen head over heels for this look but sadly, she didn't.


What do you think of Gaga's latest fashion ensemble? 

photo's from justjared.buzznet.com

2 comments:

  1. Classic GaGa! If she wasn't around half my 'Worst outfit' section would be empty...but you got to love her sense of humour

    Follow me at www.iheartfashion2009.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my lordy lord, she looks abslutely horrible!

    ReplyDelete

Shoot em' up