Thursday 18 February 2010

Red Carpet Queen


You've got to hand it to Georgina Chapman at Marchesa, the woman knows how to create a red carpet winner.

Fall 2010 is no exception  - you could literally picture every hot-young-thing wearing everything from the collection. I saw Lady Gaga in a lace body and white ruffled skirt and Dakota Fanning in a structured ruffled LBD.

The dresses spoke for themselves - no catwalk was needed to highlight the fact that this collection is an instant winner. This is Marchesa on top form.



Apologies for the severe lack of content recently! I promise I'll bring exclusive London Fashion Week content from tomorrow - let the shows commence!

photos from style.com

3 comments:

  1. wow, lovely collection!
    These dresses are made for the red-carpet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey girl, sorry i've been mia - exams and vacays have been consuming my life for a little while. also, thanks for taking the time to enter my giveaway :) btw, these are AMAZINGGG dresses ! my god.

    xx lue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Second to last is so beautiful. It gave me a headache its so nice.

    Paddy☮ xx
    Click here to visit me at LITTLE RAZZI

    ReplyDelete

Shoot em' up