Sunday 21 February 2010

LFW Holly Fulton

Holly Fulton's collection at Somerset House yesterday was nothing short of amazing. The Royal College of Arts grad made an impression on us Londoner's last year with her debut at Fashion East and her return for AW10 was even more impressive.

With bright but wearable fluro colours (the first I've seen for AW10 as of yet) and trademark 'art deco' print the collection is bound to be a complete success. The studded white and black trainers (which I completely fell in love with) and block-colour platform heels came courtesy of Christian Laboutin - a match made in heaven, if you ask me.

My favourite piece was an incredible bomber-style jacket with a fur body and grey-patent cut-out sleeves. This would easily be a jacket I would live in 24/7 next winter. Here are the photo's so judge for yourselves - us backstagers got a super cute perspex pendant, how fun is that?

(Love this jacket, if anyone is feeling generous...)

This collection is super young and fun and I can completely understand why Holly has created such a furore on the London fashion scene. Although a very long day, I managed to get ridiculously excited about seeing Jethro Cave, he is after all, a total babe.


See? I really like the studded knee's, might have to attempt a bit of Vogue's favourite 'make-do-and-mend'. What do you think of the collections so far, has there been any real eye-catchers?

Photo's taken by me, do not use/copy without permission!

11 comments:

  1. great things :D

    codyjune.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. SPEECHLESS.
    WWWWWHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
    AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps. please please please hook me up with how on earth you got to have such amazing experiences!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVING ALL YOUR BEHIND THE SCENES POSTS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These behind the scenes pics are out of this world!!!
    You lucky devil!
    I'm not sure how much the rings retail for? The link to the designers website is on the post and you have to email the designer for a price request!!!
    In other words . . . they cost a lot!!!
    Rianna Bethany xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. really cool, the shoes with the studs look wunderful

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love those studded sneakers!

    jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! those studded shoes are hot!

    xx raez

    ReplyDelete
  9. loving all the material/patterns, and those studded shoes are crazy awesome!

    so sorry but I was away (and offline) all weekend and then was really busy with school yesterday, so I am only just getting onto the blog questions tonight! will try to get them done asap though :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh i want everything in this post! oh i am so0 sorry for replying so so late! i'd love to be in your blogger article :) ... you've probably already done it though :)

    maybe next time, email me about it haha, i take ages to read my comments and reply!


    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Shoot em' up