Tuesday 23 February 2010

LFW Marios Schwab

Apologies for not posting yesterday, it seems that my lack of London Fashion Week sleep suddenly caught up with me. From all your lovely comments it seems you're loving Fashion Week as much as I am and I'm glad to update you with some Marios Schwab.

Although Schwab's AW10/11 collection didn't have the 'pizazz' of last season (everything was quite muted and morose) the detailing was, however, particular beautiful - origami ruffles, criss-crossed bodicesand diamond embellishment really caught my eye.

The shoes were interesting in that their silhouette reminded me of McQueen's infamous armadillo shoes although a little more 'wearable'.


I can't say that this collection blew me away but at the same time I didn't particularly dislike it; lets say, for now, that I'm indifferent. I can see elements which are bound to be a success but otherwise I was a little bored.

What do you think, did Schwab nail A/W on the head or did he miss the mark?

All photo's taken by me, do not use/copy without permission!

2 comments:

  1. hey :) thank you so much for the comment you left on my blog :)
    I love your blog your photos are great :) LOVE the fashion :)
    i would love to take part in your article thank you so much
    florencegrace x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that this show wasn't anything that amazing. The best part were those 2 cropped jackets by far, love it! I'm jealous that you got to go to the show! How do you get access to the fashion week shows?

    Minna

    www.minni-studio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Shoot em' up