Thursday 18 March 2010

Beastly

A friend and I were having a minor dispute over whether Alex Pettyfer is hot or not (I've now concluded that he is) when I came across his latest film, Beastly.

To cut a long story short, Beastly isn't exactly thick on storyline - think curses, transformations, high school drama and a bit of romance thrown in for good measure (you get the idea). But I'm really excited about it because of a cameo from Mary-Kate Olsen as Kendra the witch- how good does she look?


Although Ashley has always been my favourite (Two Of A Kind left a big impression), Mary-Kate really stepped it up during 2009 and they're sort of on a par right now, her street-style is immaculate too.


I love the hat, love the glasses, love the rings and I've become completely obsessed with these beautiful leather turn-ups. I really hope Ashley's street style gets back on track because I'm always rooting for her, anyone else?

Beastly is set to be released this July and also features Vanessa Hudgens (who might've actually learnt to act by now); I can't deny that a topless Alex Pettyfer isn't part of the attraction too! Check out the official site here for photos and the trailer.

photos from justjared.buzznet.com and imdb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shoot em' up