Friday 21 January 2011

Elle: A Blogger's Plea

OK so I recently entered Elle's Fashion Internship competition and it is now up to you to help dreams get realised! I didn't want to resort to a desperate plea but you know, beggars can't be choosers (or losers, in this instance).

All you need to do is go to my profile on ELLEuk.com and click 'Pick Me', it's that simple. You might, maybe, do have to register - but that takes no time at all, Brownie Promise. I don't think I need to explain how much it would mean to me if you voted, but in case you do, it would mean the world. One could go so far as to say life-changing.

Of course I wouldn't ask for something as big as this without giving back. So for the mean time, here's a great photo from the February issue of Czech Elle. It kind of sums up my excitement for the coming year, I have a feeling it's going to be a good one!


Here's the website again, double the reason to 'Pick Me', http://intern.elleuk.com/index.php//contestants/lydia-patyra. Thanks chica's!! 

photo from thefashionspot.com

1 comment:

  1. love your blog, you have a gorgeous, unique style. new follower. xx

    ReplyDelete

Shoot em' up