Thursday 14 October 2010

Dazed by Ashley Smith

I was worried that Ashley Smith would become another of those 'flash-in-the-pan' models who hang around for one season then fall off the fashion radar quicker than you can say Chanel. Clearly I had nothing to worry about...

From left to right: Giles Deacon, Balenciaga, Chanel SS11 Shows

I wrote about Ashley back in May because her editorial for i-D blew me away and when I said Lara Stone had better watch her back, I meant it. She's already walked for the big boys and is scoring covers all over the show but it's her editorial in the October issue of Dazed and Confused that's caught my eye this time.




I've gone off Dazed in recent months but this issue is definitely worth a buy - as well as the lovely Ashley, they've well and truly re-vamped Daniel Radcliffe, with pretty impressive results. Love him or hate him, you can't ignore the fact that this is one of their most powerful cover for quite some time.



Will you be buying the latest Dazed? Having now proved that she can ace editorials and the runway, what do you think of the boob-alicious Miss Smith? I can't wait to see what she does next.

Photos from thefashionspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shoot em' up