Tuesday 27 April 2010

Shut Down!

I'm not going to lie, I found it hilarious that Tavi got expelled from blogging. I know as a fellow blogger I should probably feel sorry for her or something but to be honest I'm kind of sick of the sight of her - not as sick as I was during Fashion Week, but sick nonetheless.

I'm probably (definately am) just jealous that Comme don't send me stuff and I don't get to wear Japanese designers for fun, but seriously, how does a kid - she's literally so small - have that much style.


At first I thought it was just a granny-chic fluke, but it seems that I was wrong to assume this; she is actually cool. Which makes me dislike her even more. I was not cool when I was 13 and I'm still not cool now, where am I going wrong?

I'm looking forward (dare I say it) to watching her grow up, she's already well on her way to becoming an American Susie Lau, although maybe she's already taken over in the style stakes, what do you think?


I'm currently doing work experience thus posting is a little few-and-far-between at the moment but I'll do as much as I can. What do you think, is Tavi a super fashion-force or just a kid with the guts to wear everything but the kitchen sink?

photos from vogue.com


1 comment:

  1. hahah yes crocs are evil! i'm not a big tavi fan myself, but i sure do admire a lot though for being who she is, wearing what she likes etc x

    ReplyDelete

Shoot em' up