Sunday 10 January 2010

Lily Lovely

I loved Lily Allen from the start, I even remember Chris Moyles saying he was "willing to give her a chance", following the release of her debut single back in 2008. She never really struck me as a fashion person, more of a chav in a dress; so I was pleasantly surprised when she started appearing in campaigns and photoshoots last year. The i-D photoshoot in the 'Spongebob' issue was so beautiful, this is even more so.

Here's to hoping she'll continue to grow stylistically throughout 2010 (Harpers Bazaar, January 2010 - shot by Alan Gelati).





Love the raffia horns and Philip Treacy top hat. What's your favourite January editorial?

photos from thefashionspot.com

1 comment:

  1. I love Lilly Allen's music! didn't know she did modeling work too, but hey, i think she does great ;)

    ReplyDelete

Shoot em' up