Sunday 29 November 2009

On The 1st Day of Christmas...

Although I'm strongly opposed to any notion of Christmas before 1st December, I couldn't help but compile a wishlist of accessories.

Accessories are definately my guilty pleasure and although this is more of a dream wishlist, one can always hope. I really love the Lanvin cuff; to me it's such a statement piece and would have to be worn with a really clean and simple outfit (and of course skyscraper heels - my favourite).


From (top left) clockwise: Marc Jacobs bag £4,100, Chloe python tote £1,745, Lanvin embellished bird cuff £585, Burberry Prorsum platform pumps £395, Albertus Swanepoel faux-fur cossack £265, Marc by Marc Jacobs skull necklace watch £150.

In the run-up to Christmas I'll be posting weekly wishlists with my favourite items around at the moment. What is everyone else going to be wishing for this Christmas (aside from a mistletoe moment)?

Photos from net-a-porter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shoot em' up