Wednesday 2 December 2009

Runner Bean Plea

A couple of days ago I fell in love. The item in question is not a boy or even a pair of shoes, but a necklace. I don't usually wear necklaces so I somewhat surprised myself at my own choice of adoration. This is all good and well however I was stupid enough to forget where I saw said necklace and who designed it.

It is a silver pendant, in the shape of a green bean and I'm pretty sure it was worn by someone blonde in some sort of newspaper/magazine (if that helps?). In my search for the necklace of my dreams, I happened to come across a couple more cute pendants which I thought I'd share in exchange for knowlege of the the whereabouts of the runner bean.

DAY BIRGER ET MIKKELSON, STELLA MCCARTNEY, ALEX MONROE @ NET-A-PORTER.COM

ASOS, RUTHI ORLIN, ALEX MONROE @ ASOS.COM

Have you ever seen something and regretted not making a note of it? If you know where I can get the necklace, I'd be forever grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shoot em' up