Wednesday 11 November 2009

The Young, The Free & The Untamed

Royal Mail pretty much ruined my life last week. No birthday cards, no The September Issue and no weekly delivery from Love Film. Bad times.

So yesterday morning I was more than happy when the latest issue of Dazed & Confused arrived on my doorstep on time, for once. The 'Wild At Heart' issue features the lovely Abbey Lee (I'm not obsessed, honest) and a great editorial featuring the Nine Daughters and a Stereo boys.

The interview with Snoop Dogg (page 128) is actually really interesting and for a, err, insightful read try There Will Be Blood (page 124) - I'll let you decide for yourselves.

2 comments:

  1. It's a great cover. May actually by Dazed this month...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's okay to admit it...I'm gonna! I am obsessed with Abbey Lee. She's just so awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Shoot em' up