Tuesday 24 November 2009

Alice In Wonderland

So it's my best friends birthday party this Friday and I've been told to 'Indulge In My Inner Fantasy' - pretty much, fancy dress.
I've had ideas, some better than others (giant marshmallow anyone?) but when I remembered that Tim Burton's remaking Alice In Wonderland, I couldn't help but have a nosy. I'm really excited about this, not purely for the fact that the original Alice In Wonderland is genius, but because I love Tim Burton's work.

Here are some of my favourite images from the film - not due out until next year, sad times.
Johnny Depp - 'Mad Hatter'

Mia Wasikowska - 'Alice'

Michael Sheen - 'White Rabbit'

One of my favourite men, Stephen Fry, does the voice of Cheshire Cat (who else could be so perfect?!) whilst Anne Hathaway plays White Queen. It's literally a starfest of a film - Alan Rickman, Matt Lucas, Barbara Windsor (go Brits) and of course Mrs Burton, Helena Bonham Carter.

Whilst I can't wait for the film I still haven't thought of a decently fantastical costume for friday night, any suggestions?

Photos from thefashionspot.com

2 comments:

  1. I cant wait for this film to come out!

    http://neurofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait. It's gonna blow my mind!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Shoot em' up