Tuesday 2 November 2010

Birthday Beats

One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.

Ok so thats a bit of an exaggeration - tequila generally doesn't sit too pretty with me (nor do spirits full stop) - however, the launch of the extremely glamorous Rhodes Bar at the Cumberland Hotel made me want to drink cocktails again, and lots of them.


Served in an array of scrummy cocktails, Patron was our bevvy of choice for the evening- all the classics have been reinvented with a tequila twist and to top it off, Gary Rhodes is in charge of food. Heaven.


I'm a sucker for a good mojito and these lovely tequila numbers didn't disappoint. The entire restaurant has been given a several-million-pound makeover therefore it's as swanky as they come, a definite recommend for a luxury evening. 

It's my birthday today so for now, over and out!

Photos taken by me, do not use/copy without permission!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shoot em' up