Monday 15 November 2010

MOCA Gala: Chanel Queens

The MOCA Gala, held in Los Angeles last night was awash with trendy celebrities and free Chanel handbags. That's right, free bags. If every museum gave out free Chanel clobber, I'd be a complete history/art/science buff. And have a very nice wardrobe. Anyway, Kate Bosworth and Kirsten Dunst showed us mere mortals just how good Chanel looks on the red carpet (as if we needed reminding)...


 I'm not a fan of colour so I absolutely love the monochrome and they both wear it so well, Kirsten's 20s vibe is stunning and Kate, well, what a babe.

Who do you think wore Chanel better? I literally don't think I can choose between them, they both look stunning. For more information about MOCA, click here.

Photos from justjared.buzznet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shoot em' up