Thursday 14 July 2011

Friends with Benefits...

I'm not going to lie, until I saw Black Swan I didn't have a girl crush on Mila Kunis. In fact, I couldn't even pronounce her name properly. However, us girls are fickle creatures and as soon as I saw her being a total babe getting down and dirty with Natalie Portman (I'm not a lesbian, but she is a hotty) my new girl crush was born. Since then, I've been really looking forward to all things Mila related and Friends with Benefits, despite my rom-com induced nausea, actually looks quite good; plus Justin Timberlake in it and he's pretty cute. This photo, shot by Carter Smith and taken from the August Issue of US Elle, perfectly sums up the whole 'relationship' fiasco that comes about from the slightly dodgy, friend + sex territory.


I for one was hoping that the rumours about Mila and Justin hooking up were true because aren't they just the cutest couple? I thought I'd stick to a film related post because I'm going to see Harry Potter at the IMAX at midnight tonight and I'm insanely excited. Is anyone else seeing Harry Potter this evening or am I the only one? What do you think of Mila and Justin as a couple; they'd definitely take over Brad and Angelina's hotspot as Hollywood's cutest couple...


photos from fashiongonerogue.com

3 comments:

  1. Indeed, they look remarkably well together! I wouldn't have guessed that! What did you think of harry potter? I really liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they should definitely hook up!
    they look sooo good together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I soo wanna see that movie...

    LOVE,
    LINE

    ReplyDelete

Shoot em' up