Monday 11 July 2011

Summer Lovin' with Jacques

I don't know about you but when it comes to Summer, I go a little bit crazy for a drink or two; nothing beats finishing work then heading over to the pub for a cheeky bevvy. That said, I've slightly exhausted the whole beer thing (spirits and me don't mix particularly well and wine makes me loco) which leaves little in the way of yummy drinks; Jacques, however, knows the way to a girls heart.

Give me a fruity, iced (alcoholic, of course) cider and a dressing up box - complete with in-house Beauty Parlour - and I'm one seriously happy bunny. The Jacques Townhouse, a vintage frock and fruity cider haven, is back again this Summer for a limited time from the 19th to the 28th of July and I seriously recommend you pop down for a visit.


This year, the Jacques Townhouse has a variety of cutesy features from the aforementioned Beauty Parlour to a vintage dressing up box and even an Enchanted Garden where you can get a massage and drink all at the same time; sounds perfect, no? To secure an invite head over to their Facebook page - the venue is being kept a secret until places are registered so get over there now!

How is everyone spending their Summer this year? I've just had some VERY exciting news but will let you know all about it at a later date!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shoot em' up