Monday 6 December 2010

Tis The Season To Be Jolly

Ok so Christmas is just a stone's throw around the corner (19 days, to be precise) and if you're anything like me you won't have even thought about it until now; don't get me wrong, I love giving people presents, but finding great gifts is one of the most traumatic things in the world. This year however, things are going to be different because being in London, I'm surrounded by amazing boutiques and gift shops - all selling perfect Christmas presents waiting to be bought.

Here is a small selection of some of the things that have caught my eye so far, how cute are the Stella McCartney Days of the Week knicker Set?!

Days of the Week knickers by Stella McCartney and playing cards by Lanvin @ Matches. Silver bag by Topshop. i-D Covers book and cat plate by Donna Wilson @ Magma. Red Fisheye camera by lomography.com. Moustache brooche by Tatty Devine. Pom-pom mittens by ASOS. Crossbone ring by galibardy.co.uk. Christmas Cookie candle by Yankee Candle.

All of these beauties would make great stocking fillers or secret-santa pressies as they're all within a reasonable price range. It also helps that I'd be more than happy to receive any one of these for Christmas so if anyone is stuck...well, you get the idea.

What will you be asking for this Christmas and what are the best and worst presents you've ever received?

photos from individual web pages

3 comments:

  1. I'm hoping to get fifi lapin's book. I especially like the christmas cookie candle, I'm so into scented candles at the moment!

    allthetoppings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog! I'm really into Donna Wilson at the moment and would love some of her knitwear for Christmas. Here's hoping...

    ReplyDelete

Shoot em' up