Friday 3 December 2010

Spotlight: Mary-Kate Olsen

Mary-Kate earned this weeks Spotlight thanks to this insanely beautiful photo...

We've all been snowed in for the past few days and this shot cheered me right up. From an old Elle shoot back in 2008, I think Mary-Kate definitely deserves a shout-out; she is absolutely stunning.

My friends and I were discussing whether you would pretend to be your twin if you had one, do you think MK and A did that when they were younger? What is your favourite Olsen editorial?

photo from mary-kateolsen.net

3 comments:

  1. Eye make-up is brill.


    www.purelovefashionn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black is a timeless classic, and I agree, it really is a beautiful picture.. It deserves a shout out :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Mary Kate :)

    www.mydailyoutfits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Shoot em' up