Thursday 23 September 2010

Milan Fashion Week: Fendi SS11

The blogging hiatus is officially over! Following what I can only describe as the most hectic month of my life, I am back and it seems it couldn't have been more perfectly timed. London Fashion Week pretty much passed me by entirely (I attended one show that unfortunately happened to be rather rubbish, I'm looking at you PPQ), which is a shame seeing as I actually live here.

However, Milan has caught my eye, or more specifically Karl Lagerfeld has - it was only a matter of time before I was entirely seduced by Fendi all over again...


I'm not usually a colour girl, black suits me just fine and its been a great friend over the years, but if anyone is going to get me wearing the stuff, it's Papa K. The contrast between bursts of colour and sober neutrals is so perfect, plus those sunglasses are to-die-for.



At first glance, I wasn't all that taken with the collection, it looked a bit frumpy and for want of a better word, wrong. However, the accessories and minor detailing really do make it brilliant. There are some great pieces which I can see everyone worth knowing about wearing and I literally can't wait for these watches to hit the stores.


And if that wasn't enough to get me drooling, Karl threw a bit of Abbey in for good measure. On a more serious note though, how did I miss this change of hairstyle??! I know people have their reservations about the new 'do', many being that she definitely now looks like a crack addict, but I love it. Of course.


Does Fendi make you weak at the knees? Also, are you for or against Abbey's hair, it's sort of strange seeing her so pale but I'll get used to it, roll on Chanel...

photos from style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shoot em' up