Thursday 10 June 2010

H to the Izzo

And so, the festival season has officially started. It's grey and on the verge of raining, yet us Brits will be flocking in our thousands to the Isle of Wight Festival today. I'm not going to lie, I'm jealous of all those soggy-to-be campers. Why? Because Jay-Z is headlining tomorrow night and I completely, totally love him.

He's one of those people, much in my eyes like Stephen Fry, Kevin Spacey and Sir Ian McKellen who I'd love to be my Dad, just imagine how cool that'd be...


This is his latest cover for Rolling Stone, on sale (in America, boo) now and although it's pretty similar to every other magazine he's on, it's still amazing (plus the content looks pretty good too, right?)



He's not the best looking man in the world (sorry Jay) and he sure does love those shades, but his covers are always super-cool (note to self - must look in a thesaurus for words other than 'cool'). He's also married to one of the most amazing female singers ever, which is never a bad thing...


Aren't they just the cutest? So to all you lucky Isle of Wighter's, have fun at Jay-Z for me!! He is the King of America, after all...

photos from justjared.buzznet.com and rollingstone.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shoot em' up