Thursday 24 September 2009

LFW Street Style

Whilst sitting around waiting for shows to start I indulged in a little street style snapping. The boys are really stepping up their fashion game as you can see from the pictures below.


Digging the poncho (the oh so tousled hair and unshaven face are also quite nice).

Love love love the fur coat and glasses, definately something I'd like to see more boys wearing.

I was mad about Rick Owens and Gareth Pugh AW09, so this outfit is definiately a fave. The shaven head is possibly a bit scary, but on the whole, a brave look.

Straight from the Nicole Farhi show and I adore the fur collar (so much so I now own one myself) and lace leggings. The Miu Miu bag compliments the look, not too gothic but not too pretentious.

I love this look from head to toe. The Vivienne Westwood boots and necklace, the Ray Bans, the gorgeous orange hair and beret - it all works so well together. Of all the ladies, this is easily my favourite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shoot em' up