Saturday 13 April 2013

Spotlight: Mara Hoffman

I'm a little bit obsessed with US designer Mara Hoffman's prints. A native New Yorker, Mara Hoffman first caught my eye a couple seasons back in 2012 and I have since fallen in love with every one of her collections. I'm probably the last person you will see wearing head-to-toe print but there's something about Hoffman's designs that makes me want to embrace the trend; from the bold, acid colours to the effortless silhouettes, there's something about Mara...

The AW13 collection is quite literally to-die-for though it's probably more suited to the English summer rather than winter. Regardless, I'm super excited because Spotted on Celeb stock her designs which means that I can now indulge in my print obsession without the expense of international shipping!


If you're a fan of celebrity style and LA designers, I'd thoroughly recommend you check out Spotted on Celeb - a UK website dedicated to finding the latest celebrity fashions (think ASOS but with real designers, not copies). Not only do they stock Mara Hoffman but they also have great brands like WildfoxLNA and exclusive to the site, For Love & Lemons.

In an attempt to coax the sun out of hiding and in honour of Mara Hoffman, I'm going to make it my mission to whip-up a head-to-toe print look for work this week so I'll let you know how I get on. Do you know of any great shopping sites? I'm always open to suggestions!

1 comment:

  1. It looks great and unique. I like this very much. My husband was in need of a new jacket so I purchased one from cwmalls.com for him. There are so many quality and nice leather jackets, the one I purchased was better than his last one!

    ReplyDelete

Shoot em' up