Sunday 7 April 2013

Shopping for: Statement Jewels

Beautiful jewellery means the difference between a good outfit and a great one; it's always worth investing that little bit more because a) the chances of it making your hands/neck green are minimal and b) you're going to have it for the rest of your life. I've been dreaming of these little beauties for a while now...

1. Origami at neony.co.uk 2 & 3. Kat&Bee 4. Christian Lacroix at Nines Vintage 5. Smith/Grey at The Label Line

Kat&Bee creates some of the most eye-catching, unique jewellery I've ever seen and this ring with turquoise beads and gold skulls is incredible - I have an unhealthy amount of rings in my jewellery collection but a girl can never have too many!

Are you a fast-fashion, green-fingered jewellery wearer or an investment buyer? I think it's safe to assume that most of us are both but it never hurts to have a little splurge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shoot em' up