Monday 3 September 2012

Model Off Duty

I officially have a girl crush on Frida Gustavsson. There are few people whose personal style I'm interested in keeping up to date with but Frida consistently looks amazing; last week she embraced classic tailoring and looked super chic, this week she's whipped out the Air Max and denim shorts and still looks incredible. What a babe.

From left to right: Jil Sander sweater, Kenzo sweater, Thom Grey varsity jacket, vintage varsity jacket from Rokit, Nike Air Max 1 trainers, Adidas Zx 500 trainers

I absolutely adored Kenzo's AW12 collection and have been dying for an excuse to post about this sweater - isn't it amazing?! Varsity jackets are fairly unknown territory for me but I'd really like to invest in one - Frida's jacket is a New York Yankee's jacket but there are millions of vintage options about, it's just finding one that fits! I'm a huge trainer (sneaker, whatever you want to call them) fan and bought several pairs when I was in New York so this whole look appeals to me massively; whack on a decent pair of denim cut-offs and you're good to go!

What do you think of Frida's look; are you more of a 'classic tailoring' or 'sweater and sneakers' kind of person?

photo from Altamira

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shoot em' up